Thursday, August 2, 2012
How To use Google Hangouts on Nexus 7
Google+ Android app has improved navigation and the ability to start video chats from phones and tablets. The Hangout feature lets you have video, audio, and text chat with up to 12 people. Here is the tutorial on how to create and join a Google Hangout on your Nexus 7.
How To create your own Hangout
* Launch the Google+ app and log into your account.
* In start page, tap on Messenger, click the speech bubble icon with someone to open a conversation
* Tap the profile icon to add individual people to the invitation list. Tap on the camera icon in the top right and then the green Hang out button to start a Hangout.
How To Join a Hangout
* Open Notifications page by tapping the icon with the number in the top right.
* Tap the invitation to view details, and then the blue Join hangout button.