Friday, August 3, 2012
How to use Android Beam to Share content
Nexus 7 has the built-in NFC (near field communication), so you can beam data content like a video, music or contact information to share in instant.
Turning NFC and Android Beam on
* From Home screen, go to Setting.
* Under Wireless & Networks, tap More.
* select NFC and also turn Android Beam on.
Start Beaming content between Nexus 7 tablets using Android Beam
* When you are viewing the content that you'd like to share, moving the back of both device toward the back of the other.
* You will hear a sound and see the message "Touch to beam" if they have connected. Tap on it to start transferring content.