Thursday, August 23, 2012
How to Upload YouTube Videos from Nexus 7 Directly
Youtube is my favorites online video site. There are some cool videos on my nexus 7 but I can't figure out how to upload it to YouTube from my tablet directly.
* YouTube has made uploading videos pretty easily on Android platform.
* Open YouTube app from the device. If you have setup an Google Account, it will directly sign in. If not, click "Sign in" at the top right of the page using a YouTube account.
* Touch the Account tab and you will find the option of Upload icon. Tap on it to direct to the media gallery storing all of your videos and photos.
* Open an album and select the desire file you want to upload, then present the title, description, tag for your video. The step is like the stock upload interface on PC.
* Touch Upload button. The processing time depends on network speed and your video size.
* Then it will show a web link for you to share with your friends.