If you have renamed your @Hotmail.com account or registered a @Outlook.com account with Microsoft, you might need to add it to your Android phone/tablet. Here is the tip on how to setup Outlook.com on nexus 7.
* From the Apps menu, select Email.
* Touch Menu > Settings > Add Account.
* From setup wizard, type your full email address ( ***@coutlook.com) and password in the field, and then select Next button.
* Select Microsoft Exchange (ActiveSync) account as your email service provider.
* Enter your username and password and select Next > Manual Setup.
* Enter your email address, username(Make sure to add @outlook.com), password, and type m.outlook.com in the server address, Domail (let it empty)
* Tap Next to authenticated your account.
* In the synchronize options, check which to sync: Mail, Calendars or Contacts. And configure update schedule to check for new messages.
Links: Official outlook.com app for android Downlaod