Sunday, July 8, 2012
List of Nexus 7 touch-based gestures
Google Nexus 7 tablet allows you to use fingers to manipulate icons, buttons, menus, the onscreen keyboard on the touchscreen. There is a touch & type tutorial for Nexus 7 common touch-based gestures.
* Run or activate something: touch it.
* Touch and hold: touching it and not lifting your finger until an action occurs.
* Type something: just touch where you want to type into the field.
* Swipe or slide: move your finger across the screen without pausing.
* Double-click: Tap quickly twice the screen to zoom.
* Pinch: In the apps, place two fingers on the screen at once and pinch them together to zoom in/out.
* Rotate the screen: turn the orientation of the screen rotates.