Wednesday, July 11, 2012
How To Setup and Configure Google Now on Nexus 7
Google Now is Voice Search providing you a amount of useful information. Just swipe up from the bottom of your tablet to get informations about traffic, weather and nearby places. Here is the tutorial on how to setup and configure Google Now on Nexus 7 tablet.
* Swiping up towards the "Google" icon to launch Google Now app.
* In the the welcome setup screen, tap "Yes, I'm in.".
* Scroll down and tap the 3 dots in the bottom right corner to go into the Google Now/Voice Search settings.
* Tap "Google Now" to edit your Google Now cards, including Weather, Traffic, Next appointment, Travel, Flights, Places. You can touch "Show more cards" at the bottom of the main Now screen to view Sample Cards.
* By default, your "location & Google search", and "Show revent searches" are enabled. To disable them, go to the main Google Search screen and touch Menu 》Settings 》 Privacy & accounts.