Google Nexus 7 tablet provides WiFi wireless networking technology to access Internet. To use Wi-Fi, you need to connect to a wireless access point or hotspot. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to enable Wi-Fi on your Nexus 7 tablet.
How to Turn Wi-Fi on and connect to a Wi-Fi network
* From the home screen of your Nexus 7 device, touch Settings and then select Wireless and network.
* Touch the Wi-Fi check box to enable Wi-Fi on your tablet. Then your Nexus 7 will start searching for available Wi-Fi networks.
* Touch a network name to connect to it.
How to Add/join a secured Wi-Fi network
* Touch Add Network in the Wi-Fi settings screen.
* Enter the SSID name and then touch Save.
If you want to forget a Wi-Fi network on Nexus, touch the name of the network, and touch Forget button.