Wednesday, July 18, 2012
How to configure Exchange ActiveSync on Nexus 7
The latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has built in support for Exchange mail. Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync isan optional add-on in SmarterMail. If you want to connect your Nexus 7 to SmarterMail via Exchange Activesync perform, try the following step by step:
Setup Exchange Activesync on on Nexus 7
* On your tablet, go to Settings > Accounts
* Navigate to Add Account. Select Corporate.
* Enter your full email address and password and select next.
* In the Domain\Username field, type in the format like ***@thedomain.com
* For Exchange Server, enter the URL of your webmail like ***.com.
* If you are using SSL, check "Use Secure Connection (SSL)".
* Select Next and configure data to synchronize.
* Next again, configure your name, and then Done.